- Climate Rally in Downtown Moscow.
- Investigation into Boise Police Chief Ryan Lee Moves to 300 Miles to Clearwater County Prosecutors Office.
- Idaho Medical Cannabis Initiative Will Not Make Ballot This Year.
- Washington Supreme Court Strikes Down Local Gun Storage Law.
- Washington State Building Code Council to Require Efficient Heat Pumps Instead of HVAC Systems.
- US Supreme Court Hears Arguments in Case of Washington High School Football Coach Leading Prayers While on Duty.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Athletics, Boise, Boise Police, Building Code, Cannabis, Clearwater County, Climate, Climate Change, Education, Elections, Environment, Firearms, Health, Heat Pumps, HVAC, Initiatives, Police, Police Brutality, Religion, Ryan Lee, US Supreme Court, Washington Building Code Council, Washington Supreme Court
- New Version of Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Bill in Idaho Senate.
- Coeur d’Alene Schools No Longer Require Students to Wear Masks.
- Boise Police Investigating Republican Representative Aaron Von Ehlinger of Lewiston for Rape.
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Signs Voter Suppression Bill Ending Election Day Registration.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi