- Climate Rally in Downtown Moscow.
- Investigation into Boise Police Chief Ryan Lee Moves to 300 Miles to Clearwater County Prosecutors Office.
- Idaho Medical Cannabis Initiative Will Not Make Ballot This Year.
- Washington Supreme Court Strikes Down Local Gun Storage Law.
- Washington State Building Code Council to Require Efficient Heat Pumps Instead of HVAC Systems.
- US Supreme Court Hears Arguments in Case of Washington High School Football Coach Leading Prayers While on Duty.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Athletics, Boise, Boise Police, Building Code, Cannabis, Clearwater County, Climate, Climate Change, Education, Elections, Environment, Firearms, Health, Heat Pumps, HVAC, Initiatives, Police, Police Brutality, Religion, Ryan Lee, US Supreme Court, Washington Building Code Council, Washington Supreme Court
- GMO Sugar Beet Crop Sabotaged in Southwestern Oregon’s Jackson County
- Latah County Won’t Delay Property Split Zoning Rule Hearing at City’s Request
- Another Shakespeare Troupe Wants Multiple Day Use of East City Park Stage
- Garbage Roll Carts Arriving in Mid-July
- Library & Police HVAC Units Approved
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, East City Park, Garbage, GMOs, HVAC, Latah County, Moscow Public Library, Oregon, Roll Carts, Shakespeare, Sugar Beets, Syngenta, zoning