|Become an Underwriter||Other KRFP Sponsors|
Our Underwriters (Alphabetically):
- Buy Local Moscow, representing Moscow’s independent business community and helping to strengthen Moscow’s economy. On the Web at www.buylocalmoscow.com.
- The Environmental Defense Institute, actively engaged with issues involving the Idaho National Laboratory, a Department of Energy nuclear site. EDI advocates for environmentally sound nuclear policy decisions.
- Feronia Boutique, specializing in metaphysical items, unique apparel and one-of-a-kind handmade creations for body and home. Feronia can be found inside the café at 218 South Main St. In Moscow. You can reach Feronia at 208-669-1244 or on Instagram and Facebook.
- Fiddler’s Ridge Farm, a family-owned and operated plant nursery serving the Palouse since 1992. Two locations to serve you: 2730 Highway 95 South in Moscow, and 1001 Fiddler’s Ridge Loop in Potlatch. 208-875-1003.
- Glassphemy, a maker of hand-blown glass products, on Kamiaken Street in downtown Pullman. You can find Glassphemy on Facebook, or by calling 509-332-1971.
- Hodgins Drug and Hobby of 307 S. Main St. in Moscow. Hodgins features a pharmacy, educational toys, and hobbies. Hodgins also sells and services hearing aids. You can call Hodgins at 208-882-5536.
- Hygrow Gardens, specializing in pesticide-free, aeroponically-grown leafy greens, vegetables and herbs. For more information, contact Garrett Clevenger at 208-301-8709 or visit hygrowgardens.com.
- The Idaho Walk Bike Alliance, promoting active transportation as healthy, safe and reliable for all Idahoans. More information is available at idahowalkbike.org.
- Idaho AFL-CIO, dedicated to representing the interests of working people at the state and local level.
- Love’s Kombucha, a fun, lively, fermented probiotic tea that is craft-brewed right here in Moscow. For more information, visit loveskombucha.com.
- Mikey’s Gyros, specializing in Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine, such as gyros, falafel, hummus, tabouli, and spanikopita. Located at 527 S Main St. in Moscow.
- Moscow Alehouse, now with plexiglass barriers between booths and additional air filters. You can find Moscow Alehouse at 226 West 6th Street, or call 208-882-BREW. That’s 208-882-2739.
- Moscow Food Co-op, specializing in food, goods, and programs that nourish and nurture our community. The Moscow Food Co-op is located at 121 East 5th Street. For more information, visit moscowfood.coop, call 882-8537, or find them on Facebook.
- Old Thing Antiques, specializing in lighting, cowboy boots, cookware, signs, and gizmos. The store is at 114 East 3rd Street in Moscow. Call for hours. Those spotting something in the window that they like can call 208-285-1258.
- One World Cafe, specializing in craft coffee, fresh baked pastries, and artisan sandwiches and soup. One World Cafe is located at the corners of 6th and Main in Moscow, and at the Jansen Engineering Building on the U of I Campus.
- Palouse Folklore Society, celebrating traditional music and dance on the Palouse since 1982. The Palouse Folklore Society sponsors concerts, jam sessions and a monthly contra dance. Find out more at palousefolk.org or on Facebook.
- Palouse Ocularium, creating fine eyewear for your lifestyle thorough eye exams, unique glasses, and contact lenses. Find Palouse Ocularium at 7th and Washington in Moscow, 208-883-3937, and PalouseOcularium.com.
- Ponderosa Rentals, providing quality home rentals since 2006. Ponderosa Rentals proudly supports KRFP community radio.
- Rembrandt Tree Care, family-owned and operated since 1977. A conscientious approach to urban forestry, with year-round tree service on the Palouse and surrounding areas. You can reach Rembrandt Tree Care at 509-330-0699.
- Spectrum II Art & Dance Studio, specializing in art and dance classes for child through adult, 525 S. Main St. in Moscow. Information at (208) 882-1445, firstname.lastname@example.org, or spectrum2studio.com.
- Tye Dye Everything, specializing in locally made tiedyed items, incense, and other accessories. Tye Dye Everything is located near Sixth Street at 527 South Main Street in Moscow. For more info, you can find Tye Dye Everything at tyedye-everything.com.
- University of Idaho Auditorium Chamber Music Series, hosting world-renowned chamber music performers at the historic University of Idaho auditorium. For more information, visit govandals.com/tickets or email email@example.com.
KRFP shall not knowingly accept funds from individuals, organizations, or businesses which:
- are involved in weapons manufacturing;
- make investments in repressive governments (other than the United States);
- have been shown to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, marital status, or physical or mental disability;
- have been shown to tolerate sexual harassment;
- have been shown to use unfair labor practices;
- have been shown to be environmentally irresponsible;
- produce or distribute materials deemed offensive on the grounds listed above; or
- KRFP’s Board of Directors determines would be detrimental to the social responsibilities of the station.
Our underwriters and members support KRFP’s dedication to the progressive values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, multiculturalism, environmentalism, and freedom of expression.
Underwriter agrees that Underwriter’s support of Station, regardless of level or duration, shall not give Underwriter any right to directly or indirectly influence program selection or content or Station policy on any matter. Any attempt by Underwriter to influence programming based on advertiser’s financial support shall be grounds for terminating underwriting agreement.
Underwriting will be allowed at this point exclusively from locally-owned, non-franchise businesses and non-profit entities, and local individuals.
Would you like to become an Underwriter?
Download our Underwriting Application
Contact Bob Hoffmann, Underwriting Manager