- Special: Idaho Attorney David Nevin, representing Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Gives UI Law School Bellwood Lecture.
- Laboratory Owner & Central Idaho District Health District Board Member Doctor Ryan Cole, Controversial for Calling Covid Vaccines ‘Needle Rape,’ Suddenly Not Part of Saint Luke’s Health Partners.
- Pullman Regional Hospital Already in Compliance with Biden’s January 4th Vaccine Mandate, Gritman on Track, St. Joseph in Lewiston Suspends Compliance Efforts Until Courts Reverse Injunction.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Bellwood Lecture, Central Health District, Corona Virus, David Nevin, Gritman, Guantanamo, Health, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Pullman Regional Hospital, Ryan Cole, St. Joseph's Medical Center, University of Idaho, Vaccinations
- Friends of the Clearwater Responds to Gov. Brad Little’s Criticism of Northern Idaho Timber Lawsuits.
- Pullman Council Decides Not to Move Forward with Lawson Gardens Event Center.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Goes to Crisis Standards of Care.
- Colleges with Vaccine Mandates Push Students to Meet Deadlines.
- WSU Enrollment Down for 2nd Year in a Row.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Brad Little, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Crisis Standards of Care, Education, Environment, Friends of the Clearwater, Health, Lawson Gardens Events Center, Logging, Pullman, St. Joseph's Medical Center, Vaccinations, Wildfire, WSU
- Tribal Members, Scientists, Citizens Rally in Moscow on Climate Change Issue
- BNSF Train Derails North of Coeur d’Alene spilling Corn
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Sold to Private Firm