- On the 20th Anniversary of the Battle in Seattle, we Hear from a Protester Partially Blinded by Police Rubber Bullet.
- Idaho Issues Temporary Rules on Hemp Transportation.
- 9 Idahoans Dead in South Dakota Plane Crash.
- UI Offers Early Retirement & Voluntary Separation Incentives
- BYU-Idaho Reverses Decision on Accepting Medicaid as Opt Out for University’s Health Insurance Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, BYU-Idaho, Education, Health, Hemp, Life Has Meaning, Police, Rubber Bullets, Seattle Police, South Dakota, State of Idaho, University of Idaho, WTO
- WSU Crimson Group Plans Student Walk Out to Call for Sanctuary Campus Status
- Moscow Plans to Use State Grant to Improve Pedestrian Safety on 6th Street between UI Campus and Downtown
- Idaho Legislature’s Interim Committee Wants More Time to Look into Foster Care Issues
- WTO Rules Boeing Tax Breaks Violate International Treaty
Posted in Audio, Election 2016, Evening Report
Tags: 6th Street, Boeing, City of Moscow, Crimson Group, Foster Families, Idaho Deptartment of Health & Welfare, Idaho Legislature, Pedestrians, Sanctuary Campus, Sixth Street, State of Washington, Tax, Taxes, Undocumented Immigrants, WSU, WTO