- Christ Church Pastor Doug Wilson Weighs in on Elections and Sets Fire to Palouse Field.
- Daily News Spikes Story on Pris Urquidez Urging People not to Vote for Her Father.
- Voters to go to Polls in City, School Board & Bond Elections in Washington & Idaho.
- 35,000 Idahoans Have Already Signed up for Expanded Medicaid.
- Idaho Tracking Reasons for Children Entering Foster Care.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Canon Press, City of Moscow, Daily News, Doug Wilson, Elections, Foster Families, Human Rights, James Urquidez, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Pris Urquidez
- WSU Crimson Group Plans Student Walk Out to Call for Sanctuary Campus Status
- Moscow Plans to Use State Grant to Improve Pedestrian Safety on 6th Street between UI Campus and Downtown
- Idaho Legislature’s Interim Committee Wants More Time to Look into Foster Care Issues
- WTO Rules Boeing Tax Breaks Violate International Treaty
Posted in Audio, Election 2016, Evening Report
Tags: 6th Street, Boeing, City of Moscow, Crimson Group, Foster Families, Idaho Deptartment of Health & Welfare, Idaho Legislature, Pedestrians, Sanctuary Campus, Sixth Street, State of Washington, Tax, Taxes, Undocumented Immigrants, WSU, WTO