- Pullman Council Passes Next Year’s Budget with Small Tax Increase.
- Pullman Police Chief Jenkins Asks to Fill 4 Long-Vacant Positions.
- Idaho Doctors Say Citizens Facing Rationed Care.
- Inslee Chooses New Health Department Director.
- 81.2% Voter Turnout in Idaho
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Elections, Gary Jenkins, Health, Jay Inslee, Police, Pullman, Pullman Police, Taxes, Washington Department of Health