Evening Report – Thu., Jul 8, 2021 – Heat Deaths
- Health Department’s 78 Heat Deaths Probably Undercount, Spokane Co. Medical Examiner Reports 20 in County.
- Heatwave Death Count in Oregon is 107.
- Fires Grow Near Clarkston & Dixie.
- Oregon Officials Plan to Regulate Drones Near Wildlife.
- Water Troubles at Harvard.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Drones, Environment, Harvard, Health, Heatwave, Latah County, Oregon, State of Washington, Washington Department of Health, Water, Weather, wildfires, Wildlife