- Committee to Protect and Preserve the Idaho Constitution May Sue if Idaho Legislature Passes any Harmful Legislation Next Week. Reconvening May Not Be Legal.
- Idaho Redistricting Commission Divides City of Lewiston Into 2 Legislative Districts.
- Geo Group Stops Work Program at Tacoma ICE Detention Facility.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- Woman Says Video Shows Her Being Assaulted as She Approaches Liberty State Booth at Northeastern Washington Fair.
- UI Facing Two Sexual Assault-Related Lawsuits.
- Trump Justice Department Opposes Washington Lawsuit Over Private Prison Contractor Geo Group Paying Detained Immigrants $1 Per Day to Work.
- Palouse Chapter of Citizens Climate Lobby Working on Helping with Climate Emergency Through Legislation.
- UI Study Says West will Have More Consecutive No Snow Years in the Future.
- Hanford Contractor Settles Whistleblower Firing Case.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bechtel, Bob Ferguson, Citizens Climate Lobby, Climate, Environment, Geo Group, Hanford, immigration, Liberty, Matt Shea, Northeastern Washington Fair, Northwest Detention Center, Rene Holaday, sexual assault, Spokane County, State of Washington, Tacoma, University of Idaho, Whistleblower