- UI Law Professor Shaakirrah Sanders on Impact of Overturn of Roe Vs. Wade on Idaho (full presentation).
- University of Idaho Office of General Counsel Issues E-mail to All UI Employees Warning About Idaho’s Censorship Laws on Speech About Abortion and Contraceptives.
- Idaho Attorney General’s Office Files Motion for Judge Winmill to Reconsider his Temporary Injunction Against Idaho’s Strictest Abortion Law Making It A Felony to Perform an Abortion Even If the Health of the Mother is at Risk without the Procedure.
- Oracle Corporation Says it Will Rebuild Broken Multi-Billion Dollar Veterans Administration Electronic Health Record System Used in Spokane.
- Idaho Dept. of Environmental Quality Issues Toxic Algae Bloom in Spring Valley Reservoir Near Troy.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi