- House Didn’t Vote to Accept $6 Million in Early Childhood Learning from Federal Government Despite Rep. Ilana Rubel’s Plea they Take Up the Senate-Approved Bill.
- Gov. Brad Little Appoints Lori McCann to District 6 House Seat to Replace Republican Representative Aaron Von Ehlinger of Lewiston who Resigned amid Rape Allegations.
- Republicans Politicize Kootenai Health Hospital Board Elections Scheduled for Tuesday.
- Washington Health Board Says Firing of Spokane Health Officer Bob Lutz Likely Illegal.
- Oregon Wants Businesses to Verify Vaccines of Maskless Customers.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aaron Von Ehlinger, Bob Lutz, Brad Little, Corona Virus, Education, Health, Idaho Legislature, Ilana Rubel, Kootenai County, Kootenai Health, Lori McCann, Masks, Oregon, Pre-School, Spokane County, Spokane Health District, Vaccinations