- Pullman Council Receptive to Switching to All-Electric Pullman Transit Bus Fleet.
- Salmon River and Mountain View School District Employees Train to Carry Guns in Schools.
- Water Litigants Reach Partial Settlement; Special Summer Legislative Session Unlikely.
- Family of Cyanide Wildlife Trap Victim in Southeastern Idaho Sues Federal Government.
- Zinke Land Deal in Whitefish with Halliburton Board Chair Raises Questions of Inappropriate Business Relationship.
- Biggest Spenders in Idaho Governor Primary did not Win.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: A. J. Balukoff, Brad Little, Cyanide, Elections, Idaho Legislature, Interior Department, Montana, Paulette Jordan, Raul Labrador, Ryan Zinke, Scott Bedke, Tommy Alquist, USDA, Whitefish, Wildlife, Wildlife Services Agency
- Syringa Mobile Home Park Residents Speak about Experience as Park Gets Ready to Close
- Major Candidates for Idaho Governor Skeptical about Butch Otter’s Education CEO Plan
- McKetta Changes Pleas in Teen Fatal Shooting Case
k and save link: LoFi | HiFi