- Pullman Council Receptive to Switching to All-Electric Pullman Transit Bus Fleet.
- Salmon River and Mountain View School District Employees Train to Carry Guns in Schools.
- Water Litigants Reach Partial Settlement; Special Summer Legislative Session Unlikely.
- Family of Cyanide Wildlife Trap Victim in Southeastern Idaho Sues Federal Government.
- Zinke Land Deal in Whitefish with Halliburton Board Chair Raises Questions of Inappropriate Business Relationship.
- Biggest Spenders in Idaho Governor Primary did not Win.