- Moscow Public Works Committee Recommends Approving Contract with Welch-Comer to Design Downtown Moscow Revitalization.
- Public Works Committee Approves 2 Million Dollar Contract to Replace East 6th Street Bridge Over Paradise Creek.
- Committee Recommends Rejecting Low Bid to Replace Two Pump Stations.
- 1200 Gallons of Diesel Spill into South Fork Palouse River at Pullman.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Candidate Brandon Durst Found in Contempt of Court for Failure to Notify Ex-wife Their Children Were Exposed to Covid.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Candidates Face Off in Televised Debate.
- Former Rep. Aaron Von Ehlinger’s Rape Trial Begins.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aaron Von Ehlinger, Brandon Durst, Child Abuse, City of Moscow, Construction, Corona Virus, Debbie Critchfield, Education, Environment, Health, Idaho Legislature, paradise creek, Pullman, Sherri Ybarra, Sixth Street, South Fork Palouse River, Welch-Comer
- Officials Order Twisp & Winthrop in Central Washington Evacuated due to Rapidly Advancing Wildfire
- Red Flag Warning for Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Parts of Oregon
- Pullman City Council hears About South Fork of Palouse River Shoreline Management Plan Update
- Democrat Ken Caylor Gets Mandatory Recount in Washington House Primary Race
- Moscow BB Gun Spree Suspect Appears in Court
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: BB Gun, City of Pullman, Crime, Elections, fires, Kenneth Caylor, Mary Dye, Pullman, Red Flag, Richard Lathim, Shoreline Management Plan, South Fork Palouse River, Twisp, Wildfire, Winthrop