- Moscow Public Works Committee Recommends Approving Contract with Welch-Comer to Design Downtown Moscow Revitalization.
- Public Works Committee Approves 2 Million Dollar Contract to Replace East 6th Street Bridge Over Paradise Creek.
- Committee Recommends Rejecting Low Bid to Replace Two Pump Stations.
- 1200 Gallons of Diesel Spill into South Fork Palouse River at Pullman.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Candidate Brandon Durst Found in Contempt of Court for Failure to Notify Ex-wife Their Children Were Exposed to Covid.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Candidates Face Off in Televised Debate.
- Former Rep. Aaron Von Ehlinger’s Rape Trial Begins.