- Idaho House Kills $1.1 Billion K-12 Teachers’ Salaries Budget over Accusations of Failure to Censor Social Justice in Schools, Which is Part of Idaho Freedom Foundation’s Agenda.
- UI President C. Scott Green Pushes Back on Idaho Freedom Foundation Accusations about Teaching Social Justice.
- Lt. Governor Janice McGeachin Gets Twitter Pushback over Plan to Establish Task Force to Study Social Justice and “Critical Race Theory Indoctrination” in Idaho Schools.
- Former Idaho Supreme Court Justice Jim Jones Delivers 16,000 Signatures to Gov. Little in Opposition to SB 1110, Which Will Make it Virtually Impossible to Get An Initiative on the Ballot.
- Whitman County Reverts Back to Phase 2 of Reopening Plan due to Covid Surge.
- Moscow Committee Recommends One World Cafe Enhanced Sidewalk Cafe.