Evening Report – Tue., Mar 16, 2021 – Emergency Powers & More on Mask Ordinances
- Idaho House Votes for Bill Forbidding Local Government from Closing Businesses Due to Emergency and Repealing Declared Emergency if They Do So.
- More Local Mask Ordinance Preemption Bill Testimony.
- Genesee Mayor Dies in Vehicular Accident.
- Moscow Council Votes to Extend Sidewalk Cafes 2nd Year.
- Council Hears Covid Report.
- Bill in Washington Legislature Would Extend Overtime to Farmworkers.
- Idaho Land Board Opposes Bill in Legislature Forbidding Land Board from Using Attorney General’s Office.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Agriculture, Brent Crane, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Emergency Declaration, Farming, Genesee, Health, Idaho Legislature, Income Tax, Karey Hanks, Labor, Masks, Overtime, Sidewalk Cafes, Sidewalks, Stevan Odenborg, Taxes, Traffic, Washington Legislature