- Idaho Capital Sun Reports Idaho Board of Medicine Declined to Investigate Anti-Vax Doctor Ryan Cole Before It Saw Any Patient Records.
- Census Bureau: Washington Has More Domestic Out-Migration than In-Migration of the First Time in Years.
- Post Falls Police Kill Driver on Interstate 90.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
- Heated School Board & Local Elections Around Idaho, Including Kootenai County.
- Gritman COE Kara Besst Says Medical Center is Transporting Heart & Head Injury Patients Farther Afield.
- Vaccination Clinic in for Whitman County Children Age 5-11 Pullman Next Monday & Tuesday.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- Lawyers Ask Judge to Prevent Prosecution of Kettle Falls 5 Based on Line in Federal Budget Bill
- Greyhound Events Center Manager Says it Will Close if Instant Racing Machines are Outlawed
- Washington Legislature Considering Mental Confinement Rules
- Democratic Convention Street Party Speeches
- US 95 Semi-Truck Size Increase Proposal Passes ITD Muster
- Post Falls Family Sues on Behalf of Tasered Man Disabled by Stroke
- Family of WSU Graduate Student from Ethiopia Sues Seattle Hotel Company Over Drowning Death
Posted in Audio, Election 2010, Evening Report
Tags: Bill Lambert, Education, Idaho Democrats, ITD, Police, Post Falls, Shirley Ringo, tasers, Tom Lamar, Transportation, US 95, WSU
- Idaho Revenue town for May
- Post Falls Police Taser Man Having Medical Event
- Jean Pierre Boesflug on the Run
- Steele’s Attorney Disbarrred
- Rowboats Supply Roundup Neighborhood
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Edgar Steele, Flooding, Jean Pierre Bosesflug, Police, Post Falls, Revenue, State of Idaho, Tamaracl, Weather