- Public Records Lawsuit Against Lt. Gov. Candidate Priscilla Giddings Continues after Pause.
- Attorney for Family of Man Clearwater County Deputies Killed Says Lewiston Police Department Investigation was Slanted.
- Remaining Two North Idaho College Trustees Drop Lawsuit against State Board of Education.
- Liberty Lake City Council Votes Against Banning the Book Gender Queer.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Bill Thompson, Censorship, Clearwater County, Education, Gay Rights, Lewiston Police, Liberty Lake, North Idaho College, Open Records Act, Orofino, Police, Priscilla Giddings, SBOE
- Dr. Kenneth Krell Tells Idaho Senate Health & Welfare Committee More than 1000 Deaths were Caused by Idaho’s Refusal to Expand Medicaid
- Number of Uninsured in Washington Cut in Half since Affordable Care Act & Medicaid Expansion
- House Panel Approves “Maniac” License Plates
- Idaho Pays $450,000 Settlement to Male Juvenile Detention Inmate who was Sexually Assaulted at Age 15
- Two Dies as Intense Fire Activity Continues in Northwest
- Fazliddin Kurbanov’s Attorney Says He Will Appeal Terrorism Convictions
- UI & Other Idaho Schools Plan Sexual Assault Climate Study this Fall
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Chelan, Education, Fazliddin Kurbanov, fires, ISU, Kamiah, Orofino, Rape, sexual assault, Sexual Harassment, Terrorism, University of Idaho, War on Terror, Wildfire