- Critical Care Specialist Dr. Kenneth Krell says Idaho Needs Mask Order Now & Policy Makers Should Not be Intimidated by Heavily Armed Groups Trying to Stop Mask Orders.
- Biobot Estimates Moscow has 1800 Cases.
- Portland City Council Votes to Prohibit Portland Police from Coordinating with Federal Agents.
- Heavily Armed Counterdemonstrators in Downtown Boise for Black Lives Matter Protest that Ended Up Occurring on BSU Campus.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Biobot, Black Lives Matter, Boise, Brad Little, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Health, Homeland Security, Kenneth Krell, Masks, Portland
- Dr. Kenneth Krell Tells Idaho Senate Health & Welfare Committee More than 1000 Deaths were Caused by Idaho’s Refusal to Expand Medicaid
- Number of Uninsured in Washington Cut in Half since Affordable Care Act & Medicaid Expansion
- House Panel Approves “Maniac” License Plates
- Idaho Pays $450,000 Settlement to Male Juvenile Detention Inmate who was Sexually Assaulted at Age 15