- St. Luke’s Sues Ammon Bundy & his People’s Rights Network For Defamation.
- WSU Student Employees Vote to Form Union.
- Nampa School Board Bans 22 Books from School Library “Forever,” Including Handmaid’s Tale.
- Neighbors Concerned About New Oxford House for Recovering Addicts in Moscow.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Ammon Bundy, Book Banning, Drugs, Education, Health, Labor, Latah Recovery Center, Nampa, Oxford House, St. Luke's Hospital System, WSU
- Moscow Council Approves $10,000 for Recovery Center to Connect with new Behavioral Health Crisis Center Next Door.
- Idaho Applies for Medicaid Expansion Sideboard Preventing Female Recipients from Accessing Family Planning without Primary Physician Approval.
- 70,000 Idahoans Qualify for Medicaid Expansion.
- House Fire in Palouse.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Crisis Center, Fire, Health, Idaho Legislature, Latah Recovery Center, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Medicaid Sideboards, Mental Health, Palouse, Reproductive Rights
- More Excerpts from Wednesday’s Port of Lewiston Budget Hearing
- Spokane NAACP Chapter President Rachel Dolezal’s Parents Say She’s White
- Latah Recovery Center to Rent Space from Masonic Lodge on South Main St. Near Sixth Street in Moscow