- Colville Tribes Win Columbia River Pollution Lawsuit with US Supreme Court Announcement they Won’t Hear Polluter Teck’s Appeal.
- Moscow Committee Hears Ordinance to Allow Access to FBI Background Checks for City Licenses.
- Canyon County Jailers Routinely Contact ICE When Foreign-Born People Supposed to Get out of Jail Soon are Booked.
- USDA to Take Public Comments on Wolf Killing Policy.
- Washington Labor & Industries Investigating Pullman Fire Department Actions During April Flood.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Canyon County, City of Moscow, Columbia River, Colville Tribe, Environment, FBI, Flooding, ICE, immigration, Native Americans, Pullman Fire Dept., USDA, Washington Dept. Labor and Industries, Weather, Wildlife Services Agency, Wolves
- Moscow Committee Rejects Weed Ordinance that Removes Exemptions for all Tall Grass
- Canyon County Agrees to Prevent Jail Overcrowding to Settle ACLU Suit
- Idaho Conservation League Supports 2008 Idaho Roadless Rule in Friend of the Court Brief