- Washington Labor & Industries Dept. Fines Stafford Creek Corrections Facility after 8 Covid Deaths.
- Prisoners’ Rights Group Sues Canyon County for Censoring Inmate Mail.
- Solinex, LLC Sues US Interior Dept. for Oil & Gas Lease Denial in Blackfeet Sacred Territory.
- University of Washington to Start Winter Quarter Classes On-Line.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Blackfeet, Canyon County, Corona Virus, Education, Health, Montana, Native Americans, Oil, Prison, Solinex, University of Washington, Washington Dept. Labor and Industries
- Colville Tribes Win Columbia River Pollution Lawsuit with US Supreme Court Announcement they Won’t Hear Polluter Teck’s Appeal.
- Moscow Committee Hears Ordinance to Allow Access to FBI Background Checks for City Licenses.
- Canyon County Jailers Routinely Contact ICE When Foreign-Born People Supposed to Get out of Jail Soon are Booked.
- USDA to Take Public Comments on Wolf Killing Policy.
- Washington Labor & Industries Investigating Pullman Fire Department Actions During April Flood.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Canyon County, City of Moscow, Columbia River, Colville Tribe, Environment, FBI, Flooding, ICE, immigration, Native Americans, Pullman Fire Dept., USDA, Washington Dept. Labor and Industries, Weather, Wildlife Services Agency, Wolves
- Moscow Committee Rejects Weed Ordinance that Removes Exemptions for all Tall Grass
- Canyon County Agrees to Prevent Jail Overcrowding to Settle ACLU Suit
- Idaho Conservation League Supports 2008 Idaho Roadless Rule in Friend of the Court Brief