- Moscow Committee Recommends Body Camera Purchase for Police Department.
- Idaho Legislative Working Group Wants to Take Away Health Districts’ Power to Implement Emergency Health Mandates.
- Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman Says Trump’s Postal Service Changes will Force Costly Changes to Elections.
- Rare but Severe Covid Syndrome Sickened 11 Children in Washington.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Ammon Bundy, Body Cameras, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Elections, Health, Health Districts, Idaho Legislature, Kim Wyman, Moscow Police, Police, Special Session, State of Washington
- Former Gritman Medical Center Board Chair BJ Swanson Resigns Saying She No Longer Can be Associated with Hospital’s No-Bid Contract Scandal
- Idaho & Washington will Not Send Kris Kobach’s Presidential Commission all the Data it Wants
- Washington Legislature Passes $437 Billion 2-Year Budget
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: BJ Swanson, Education, Elections, Greg Kimberling, Greg Mann, Gritman, Health, Kara Besst, Kim Wyman, Lawerence Denny, Sprenger Construction, Washington Legislature
- James Mitchell of Mitchell, Jessen & Associates supports Trumps call for Return of Torture
- Jessen’s Account of Torture at CIA’s Salt Pit Prison in Afghanistan
- Secretary of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra Calls for 6.6% Increase in Idaho Public Schools Budget
- UI President Staben Calls for 2% Increase in University of Idaho Budget
- Lawmakers Propose Tax Relief Bills
- Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman says there’s No Evidence of Voter Fraud in Washington
Posted in Audio, Election 2016, Evening Report
Tags: Afghanistan, Bruce Jessen, Chuck Staben, CIA, Education, Elections, Idaho Legislature, J-FAC, James Mitchell, Kim Wyman, Sherri Ybarra, Taxes, torture, University of Idaho