- Treefort Music Festival Director Eric Gilbert Previews the 2022 Festival.
- House Bill 666, Which Would Criminalize Librarians Who Allow Patrons to See Material “Harmful to Minors”.
- Gritman CEO Kara Besst and North Central Idaho Health District director Carolyn Moehrle answer Questions about Covid.
- Texas Abortion Family Member Lawsuit Abortion Bill Debate.
- Washington Senate Passes Firearms Prohibition Bill for Public Meetings, Voting and Vote-Counting Locations.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: abortion, Carol Moehrle, Censorship, Corona Virus, Elections, Eric Gilbert, Firearms, Gritman, Health, Health District, Idaho Legislature, Indecency, Kara Besst, Libraries, Treefort, Washington Legislature
- Former Gritman Medical Center Board Chair BJ Swanson Resigns Saying She No Longer Can be Associated with Hospital’s No-Bid Contract Scandal
- Idaho & Washington will Not Send Kris Kobach’s Presidential Commission all the Data it Wants
- Washington Legislature Passes $437 Billion 2-Year Budget
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: BJ Swanson, Education, Elections, Greg Kimberling, Greg Mann, Gritman, Health, Kara Besst, Kim Wyman, Lawerence Denny, Sprenger Construction, Washington Legislature