- Moscow Committee Likes One-Year Scooter License Proposal with Bird Rides.
- Citizens Alliance of Idaho PAC Funding Far Right Candidates in Upcoming Primary.
- Uptick in Area Covid Cases.
- State Board of Education Appoints 3 New North Idaho College Board of Trustees Members.
- Convicted Sexual Predator and Former Judge Scott Gallina Turns in His Washington Bar Association Membership.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Bird Rides, Christine Wood, Citizens Alliance of Idaho, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, David Wold, Education, Elections, Gregory McKenzie, Health, John Goedde, Ken Howard, North Idaho College, Pete Broschet, Political Action Committees, SBOE, Scooters, Scott Gallina, sexual assault, Todd Banducci, Transportation
- Spokane Lawmaker Proposes Law Restricting How Police Can Return Confiscated Guns
- Goedde: State Could Lose $245 Million in Federal Money if Idaho Education Network Goes Off This Month
- Administrative Committee Recommends 2015 Farmers Market Rules
- Administrative Committee Recommends Creating Moscow Pathways Commission
- Report on Highway 8 Pedestrian Underpass
- Idaho Senate & House Approve NRA Fundraising License Plates
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: bicycles, City of Moscow, Education, Farmers Market, Firearms, Guns, Highway 8, Idaho Education Network, John Goedde, License Plates, NRA, Paradise Path Task Force, Pathways Commission, Pedestrians