Evening Report – Mon., May 9, 2022 – Moscow City Rental Scooter Service License
- Moscow Committee Likes One-Year Scooter License Proposal with Bird Rides.
- Citizens Alliance of Idaho PAC Funding Far Right Candidates in Upcoming Primary.
- Uptick in Area Covid Cases.
- State Board of Education Appoints 3 New North Idaho College Board of Trustees Members.
- Convicted Sexual Predator and Former Judge Scott Gallina Turns in His Washington Bar Association Membership.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Bird Rides, Christine Wood, Citizens Alliance of Idaho, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, David Wold, Education, Elections, Gregory McKenzie, Health, John Goedde, Ken Howard, North Idaho College, Pete Broschet, Political Action Committees, SBOE, Scooters, Scott Gallina, sexual assault, Todd Banducci, Transportation