- North Idaho College has 3-2 Far Right Majority on Board of Trustees Again.
- Jerome County Mis-Reports Vote Totals, Flipping one Idaho House Race for Republican.
- Three States had Constitutional Amendments to Allow the Legislature to Call Itself Into Special Session This Year; Idaho was the Only State Where it Passed.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: 3, Education, Elections, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Legislature, Jack Nelson, Jerome County, Karma Metzler Fitzgerald, Laurie Lickley, Ned Burns, North Idaho College, Ron Taylor, SJR 102, Todd Banducci
- Jerome Residents Pack Public Meeting Opposing County Jail ICE Contract
- Pullman Council will Discuss Putting $10.5 Million Bond on the Ballot to Purchase & Refurbish Lawson Gardens Events Center
- Moscow Budget Could be $80 Million Next Fiscal Year Taking into Account Possible $10 Million Bond
- Idaho County Commissioner Skip Brandt says County Can’t Afford 3rd Mark Lankford Trial
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Elections, Hispanics, ICE, Idaho County, immigration, Jerome County, Lawson Gardens Events Center, Mark Lankford