- North Idaho College has 3-2 Far Right Majority on Board of Trustees Again.
- Jerome County Mis-Reports Vote Totals, Flipping one Idaho House Race for Republican.
- Three States had Constitutional Amendments to Allow the Legislature to Call Itself Into Special Session This Year; Idaho was the Only State Where it Passed.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: 3, Education, Elections, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Legislature, Jack Nelson, Jerome County, Karma Metzler Fitzgerald, Laurie Lickley, Ned Burns, North Idaho College, Ron Taylor, SJR 102, Todd Banducci
- King County has Highest Daily New Covid Cases Since Start of Pandemic.
- Omicron Not Causing Case Spike in Southeastern Washington and North Central Idaho So Far.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little Appoints Bellevue Mayor Ned Burns to Replace Democrat Muffy Burns of Ketchum in Idaho House.
- Montana Legal Recreational Cannabis Market Set to Open Saturday.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi