- Pullman City Council Member Al Sorensen Says Avoid Covid-19 Tests so Whitman County Can Qualify for Variance to Gov. Inslee’s Shutdown Order. Council Member Dan Records Calls Idea “Reckless”.
- 2020 Latah County Human Rights Task Force MLK, Jr. Breakfast 2020 Keynote Speaker Jeremy Woodson of the ACLU-Idaho on Voting Rights; full speech.
- Federal Judge Rules Bear Baiting Lawsuit Can Move Forward.
- Idaho Appeals Transgender Inmate Surgery Ruling to US Supreme Court.
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Announces Plans for Reopening Economy.