Evening Report – Fri., May 8, 2020 – Sorensen, Records on Testing
- Pullman City Council Member Al Sorensen Says Avoid Covid-19 Tests so Whitman County Can Qualify for Variance to Gov. Inslee’s Shutdown Order. Council Member Dan Records Calls Idea “Reckless”.
- 2020 Latah County Human Rights Task Force MLK, Jr. Breakfast 2020 Keynote Speaker Jeremy Woodson of the ACLU-Idaho on Voting Rights; full speech.
- Federal Judge Rules Bear Baiting Lawsuit Can Move Forward.
- Idaho Appeals Transgender Inmate Surgery Ruling to US Supreme Court.
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Announces Plans for Reopening Economy.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: aclu, Al Sorensen, Bear Baiting, Brad Little, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Dan Records, economy, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Grizzlies, Jay Inslee, Jeremy Woodson, Kate Brown, Latah County Human Rights Task Force, MLK, Oregon, Pullman, Transgender, US Supreme Court, USFS, Whitman County