- Special: Idaho Attorney David Nevin, representing Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Gives UI Law School Bellwood Lecture.
- Laboratory Owner & Central Idaho District Health District Board Member Doctor Ryan Cole, Controversial for Calling Covid Vaccines ‘Needle Rape,’ Suddenly Not Part of Saint Luke’s Health Partners.
- Pullman Regional Hospital Already in Compliance with Biden’s January 4th Vaccine Mandate, Gritman on Track, St. Joseph in Lewiston Suspends Compliance Efforts Until Courts Reverse Injunction.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Bellwood Lecture, Central Health District, Corona Virus, David Nevin, Gritman, Guantanamo, Health, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Pullman Regional Hospital, Ryan Cole, St. Joseph's Medical Center, University of Idaho, Vaccinations
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little Signs Executive Order Creating Broadband Task Force.
- CIA Torture Contractors James Mitchell & John “Bruce” Jessen, Who Worked Out of Spokane, May Testify at 9-11 Military Tribunals at Guantanamo This Summer.
- Washington Fish & Wildlife Department Has Messel-Sniffing Dog to Inspect Boats for Invasive Species.
- WSU & Puyallup Tribe to Research Medical Cannabis in Joint Project.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Boat Inspections, Brad Little, Broadband, Bruce Jessen, Cannabis, CIA, Dogs, Guantanamo, Health, Human Rights, Internet, Invasive Species, James Mitchell, Mussels, Puyallup Tribe, torture, Washington Fish and Wildlife Dept., WSU