- Rep. Caroline Troy of Genesee to Introduce Bill to Legalize Hemp in Idaho.
- Bail Project to Maintain $500,000 Bail Fund for Spokane County.
- Federal Judge Orders Idaho Dept. of Correction to Give Inmate Desired Gender Reassignment Surgery.
- E-Bike Program on Moscow City Council Agenda for Tonight.
- Moscow City Contractor Bernardo-Wills Architects to Hold Public Meeting on Planned Food Forest Park.
- Most Money Spent in Idaho Elections Went For and Against Props. 1 & 2.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Bail, Bail Project, bicycles, Caroline Nilsson Troy, City of Moscow, E-Bikes, Food, Gambling, Gender Identity, Gender Reassignment, Gotcha, Health, Hemp, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Parks, Parks and Recreation, prisons, Proposition 2, Transgender, University of Idaho