- Governor Jay Inslee Announces Reproductive Health and Gender Affirming Surgery Sanctuary Legislation.
- Washington Health Officials Urge Vaccines in Advance of Winter.
- Latah Co. Commission & District 6 Legislative Candidates Discuss Drug Addiction.
- Interviews with Whitman County Commission Candidates Michael Largent and John-Mark Mahnkey.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: abortion, Brandon Mitchell, Brian Loomis, Corona Virus, David Nelson, Drugs, Elections, gender, Gender Affirming Surgery, Gender Identity, Health, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, Jay Inslee, John Bohman, John Mark Mahnkey, Latah County, Lori McCann, Michael Largent, State of Washington, Tim Gresback, Tom Lamar, Vaccinations, Washington Legislature, Whitman County
- Rep. Caroline Troy of Genesee to Introduce Bill to Legalize Hemp in Idaho.
- Bail Project to Maintain $500,000 Bail Fund for Spokane County.
- Federal Judge Orders Idaho Dept. of Correction to Give Inmate Desired Gender Reassignment Surgery.
- E-Bike Program on Moscow City Council Agenda for Tonight.
- Moscow City Contractor Bernardo-Wills Architects to Hold Public Meeting on Planned Food Forest Park.
- Most Money Spent in Idaho Elections Went For and Against Props. 1 & 2.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Bail, Bail Project, bicycles, Caroline Nilsson Troy, City of Moscow, E-Bikes, Food, Gambling, Gender Identity, Gender Reassignment, Gotcha, Health, Hemp, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Parks, Parks and Recreation, prisons, Proposition 2, Transgender, University of Idaho
- Anti-Planned Parenthood Demonstration and Counterdemonstration attracts hundreds in Pulllman
- Most Idaho Schools Have not Passed Gender Identity or Gender Expression Policies
- Representatives Labrador & Simpson not Speaking
- Governor Otter Signs 129,000 Pound Truck Bill, Signing Statement Says he Wants Hearings on Routes
- Exxon-Mobil Tar Sands Facility Scheduled to Start Processing Bitumen into Oil Today
- Moscow City Council to Consider Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity Human Rights Ordinance Tonight
- FERC Sues IPUC
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Alberta Tar Sands, Butch Otter, City of Moscow, Environment, Exxon-Mobil, FERC, Gay Rights, Gender Identity, Human Rights, IPUC, Kearl Oil Project, Transportation, US 95
- WSU Student in Critical Condition After Alcohol-Related Weekend Fall
- US Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Delling Insanity Defense Case from Idaho
- Moscow Committee Talks About Amending Fair Housing Resolution to Include Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity
- Spotted Owl Habitat Expanded
- Palouse Land Trust Interested in Protecting Moscow Mountain Ancient Cedar Grove
- Sheep Fire Salvage Sales Planned
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: alcohol, BLM, Cedar Grove, City of Moscow, Endangered Species, Gay Rights, gender, Gender Identity, Idaho Department of Lands, Idaho Supreme Court, Insanity Defense, John Delling, Mental Health, Moscow Mountain, Palouse Land Trust, Spotted Owl, Timber Sales, US Supreme Court, Wildfire, WSU