Evening Report – Fri., Sep 17, 2021 – Wildfire & Logging Lawsuits
- Friends of the Clearwater Responds to Gov. Brad Little’s Criticism of Northern Idaho Timber Lawsuits.
- Pullman Council Decides Not to Move Forward with Lawson Gardens Event Center.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Goes to Crisis Standards of Care.
- Colleges with Vaccine Mandates Push Students to Meet Deadlines.
- WSU Enrollment Down for 2nd Year in a Row.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Brad Little, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Crisis Standards of Care, Education, Environment, Friends of the Clearwater, Health, Lawson Gardens Events Center, Logging, Pullman, St. Joseph's Medical Center, Vaccinations, Wildfire, WSU