Evening Report – Wed., Feb 26, 2020 – 5G Rollout Legal
- UI Law Prof. Richard Seamon Discusses Legal Aspects of 5G Rollout.
- Idaho House Judiciary Committee Chair Greg Chaney Announces Gender Affirmation Medical Ban Bill Will Not Move Forward.
- Idaho House Approves Transgender Sports Participation Ban.
- Idaho House Committee Approves Limiting School Bonds & Levies to May & November Votes Only.
- Pullman Council Hears Report on Downtown Comprehensive Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: 5G, Athletics, City of Pullman, Downtown Pullman, Elections, FCC, Health, Human Rights, Pullman, Richard Seamans, Richard Seamon, Telecommunications, Transgender, zoning