Evening Report – Thu., Feb 27, 2020 – Trans Athlete Debate
- House Floor Debate Excerpts on Bill to Ban Female Trans Athletes from Competing in Girls’ or Women’s Sports.
- UI Faculty Union Strongly Opposes Presidents Green’s Outsourcing Proposal for Facilities.
- Idaho Transportation Investment Bill Dead.
- Idaho House Education Committee Approves Gov. Little’s Teacher Career Ladder Extension.
- Whitman County Sheriff’s Department Gets Military M-RAP Vehicle.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Athletics, C. Scott Green, Education, Idaho Legislature, Labor, Police, Transgender, Transportation, Unions, University of Idaho, Whitman County, Whitman County Sheriffs Dept.