Evening Report – Mon., Aug 26, 2019 – 51st State at Fairgrounds
- Woman Says Video Shows Her Being Assaulted as She Approaches Liberty State Booth at Northeastern Washington Fair.
- UI Facing Two Sexual Assault-Related Lawsuits.
- Trump Justice Department Opposes Washington Lawsuit Over Private Prison Contractor Geo Group Paying Detained Immigrants $1 Per Day to Work.
- Palouse Chapter of Citizens Climate Lobby Working on Helping with Climate Emergency Through Legislation.
- UI Study Says West will Have More Consecutive No Snow Years in the Future.
- Hanford Contractor Settles Whistleblower Firing Case.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bechtel, Bob Ferguson, Citizens Climate Lobby, Climate, Environment, Geo Group, Hanford, immigration, Liberty, Matt Shea, Northeastern Washington Fair, Northwest Detention Center, Rene Holaday, sexual assault, Spokane County, State of Washington, Tacoma, University of Idaho, Whistleblower