- Private Building Owner Will Host 60 Foot-Long Black Lives Matter-Themed Mural in Downtown Pullman.
- Whitman County to Prioritize Vaccinating WSU Students Before End of Spring Semester.
- Idaho Legislature Back After 18-Day Covid Infection Break, One Staffer in Hospital.
- Idaho House Kills Welfare Division Budget Over Concerns About Federal Coronavirus Relief Aid for Day Cares.
- Idaho House Kills Rental Disclosure Bill.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Moscow to Host Public Workshop with ITD, Mammoet & Law Enforcement on 1.6 Million Pound Megaloads Wednesday at 3 pm; Questions Only in Advance
- House Committee Declines to Override Idaho Tax Commission Rules Against Same Sex Married Couples
- Idaho Has Lowest Welfare Outlay of 50 States
- Liquor Control Board Receives 11 Cannabis Shop License Applications for Pullman
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Alberta Tar Sands, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Environment, Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Tax Commission, ITD, Mammoet, Marijuana, Megaloads, Taxes, Transportation, US 95, Welfare