- Federal Judge B. Lynn Winmill Will Make a Decision by Wednesday Whether to Stay Part of Idaho’s Abortion Trigger Law Pertaining to Emergency Rooms at Hospitals with Medicare Funding.
- Attorneys Say Even if Winmill Stays Part of the Law, It will Supercede Idaho’s Other Anti-Abortion Laws.
- First Case of Anaplasmosis Disease, Caused by Ticks, in Washington.
- 3 New Covid Deaths in Nez Perce County Last Week.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: abortion, B. Lynn Winmill, Brian Church, Brian Netter, Corona Virus, Health, Health Districts, Idaho Legislature, Monte Stewart, Ticks, Trigger Law
- Idaho Department of Lands Moving US Forest Service Timber Sales.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Extends Scoping Comment Period for Lower Granite Dam Master Plan Until Tuesday.
- Sen. Cantwell Calls for Changes to Keep Pre-Existing Conditions Covered.
- Spokane County Reaches Half a Million People.
- Tick Population High This Year.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, Army Corps of Engineers, Dams, David Groeschl, economy, Health, Idaho Dept. of Lands, Lower Granite Dam, Maria Cantwell, Snake River, Spokane County, Ticks, USFS, Wildlife