- WSU Inks Agreement with California Company for Research Cannabis.
- Simplot Wants to Dig 5 Open-Pit Phosphate Mines in Southeastern Idaho.
- Passage of Washington’s $30 Million Vehicle Tab Initiative will Have $4 Billion Impact on Roads and Transportation Projects.
- Former Staff Attorney for Enviro Groups Kristen Ruther Wins Friends of the Clearwater Award.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Cannabis, Environment, Friends of the Clearwater, grazing, Kristen Ruther, Mining, Phosphate, Research, Simplot, State of Washington, Transportation, WSU
- Otter Plans to Unveil Plan to Use Taxpayer Money to Help Start-Up Tech Businesses
- Washington Lawmakers want to Increase Sentences for Fatal DUIs
- Whitman County & Pullman Reach Sales Tax Revenue Agreement