- Man Threatens to Kill US Rep. Pramila Jayapal at Her Home in Washington.
- Trial of Patriot Prayer Leader Joey Gibson for Attack on AntiFascist Demonstrators Begins in Portland.
- Two More Challengers to Spokane County Prosecutor Larry Haskell as Haskell Faces Accusations of Entrenched Racism in Prosecutor’s Office.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
- Moscow Community Development Director Bill Belknap presents on Zoning for Educational Institutions.
- Rep. Japayal Meets with All 174 Female Asylum Seekers Held at Sea-Tac Prison.
- U.S. Attorney General Sessions Creates 7 New Prosecutor Positions for Washington and Idaho.
- WSU Regents Supports Plan to Address $60 Million Athletic Dept. Deficit.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: ASWSU, Athletics, Bill Belknap, Central Business District, City of Moscow, Education, immigration, Jeff Sessions, Pramila Jayapal, WSU, zoning