- Seattle Attorney and Activist Nikkita Oliver’s MLK Human Rights Breakfast Speech in Moscow January 20th.
- Ag Secretary Sonny Perdue Talks About Tariffs to Oregon Farmers.
- Idaho Medicaid Expansion Organizers Turn in Petitions to Secretary of State’s Office.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Agriculture, Elections, Health, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Latah County Human Rights Task Force, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, MLK, Nikkita Oliver, Oregon, organic food, Sonny Perdue, USDA
- Medical Marijuana Promoter Says Herb Saved his Life
- Industrial Hemp
- SBOE Aims at Increasing College Degrees Among 25-36 Age Group
- WSU Gets $5 Million Gift to Expand Organic Research Farm
- Western Montana Timber Projects Challenged