- Idaho Smashes Single Day Record for New Corona Virus Cases with 1094.
- 4th Covid-19 Death in Whitman County.
- Trump Calls Killing of Anti-Fascist Suspect “Retribution” – 22 Witnesses Interviewed Heard No Police Orders Before Opening Fire.
- Multnomah County Jail Forces Arrested Female Protester to take Pregnancy Test.
- Full Press Conference with Idaho Governor Brad Little & State Epidemiologist Christine Hahn.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Health Insurers in Idaho Propose 27% Average Premium Rate Increase
- Portland City and Multnomah County Officials Call for End of Oil Train Shipments Through Washington and Oregon
- Moscow Food Coop Official Says Store Can’t Borrow Owners Money Across State Lines with Interest to Build Pullman Store
- Boise Pridefest Wants Rainbow Colored Lights on State Capitol
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Boise, Boise Pridefest, Environment, Gay Rights, Health, Insurance, Moscow Food Coop, Multnomah County, Oil, Oil Trains, Oregon, Portland, Pullman, State of Washington