- Secretary of State Candidates Moon & Souza Claim 2020 Election was Stolen, Promote Voter Suppression in Candidates Forum.
- 3 UI Law Students from Christian Legal Society Sue University Over No-Contact Order.
- Idaho Republican Secretary of State Candidates Face Off In Testy TV Debate.
- CHAS Has New Medical Training Program.
- Idaho Gas Prices Among Highest In Nation.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: CHAS, Dorothy Moon, Elections, Gasoline, Lawsuit, Mary Souza, Phil McGrane, Primaries, Religion, Secretary of State, UI Law School, University of Idaho
- Moscow City Council Candidates Tell Priorities
- League of Women Voters Forum Questions on Farmers Market Self-Sustaining and Planned Parenthood Protest Involvement
- Airport Board Approves Next Year’s Budget
- Mother Jones Fends Off Defamation Lawsuit from Idaho Falls Multi-Millionaire Frank Vandersloot
- Idaho to Pay Court Costs from Constitutional Defense Fund
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Airport, Butch Otter, City of Moscow, Constitutional Defense Fund, Dan Carscallen, Elections, Farmers Market, Frank Vandersloot, Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, Jim Boland, John Freeland, Kathryn Bonzo, Lawsuit, League of Women Voters, Mother Jones, Planned Parenthood