- Interviews with the 2 Candidates for Latah County Treasurer BJ Swanson and Peggy Gottschalk.
- Moscow Urban Renewal Agency Votes to Continue Contract with West 6th Street Developer Rusty Olps.
- Latino Trust of Police Low in Southern Idaho.
- Attorneys General, Including Bob Ferguson of Washington, Suing Over Albertsons-Kroger Merger.
- Federal Climate Grants Go to 11 Tribes in Washington.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Albertson's, BJ Swanson, Bob Ferguson, Climate Change, Elections, Food, Kroger, Latah County, Latinos, Legacy Crossing, Moscow Urban Renewal Agency, Native Americans, Peggy Gottschalk, Rusty Olps, State of Washington, Treasurer
- Central Health District Delays Emergency Public Health Order Consideration After Hundreds of Unmasked People Try to Force Their Way Inside.
- Moscow Council to Consider Extending Mask Order Tonight.
- Boise Health Leaders Say Hospitals May Have to Start Rationing Care Soon.
- Idaho Has Single Day Record of New Covid-19 Cases Friday.
- Health Care Workers and Long Term Care Facility Residents to Get First Covid-19 Vaccines in Idaho.
- Environmental Groups Sue US Forest Service over Domestic Sheep Nearby Wild Bighorns in Okan0gon-Wenatchee National Forest.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: bighorn sheep, Central Health District, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Environment, Health, Hospitals, Latinos, Masks, Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest, Sheep, USFS, Wildlife