- Medics Who Treated Protester Aubreanna Inda say Police Kept Shooting Flash Bangs at Them as They Tried to Save Her Life as She Went Into Cardiac Arrest Several Times.
- 2nd Highest Daily Coronavirus Count in Spokane County, Inslee says He May Hold Back Counties if Case Numbers Keep Increasing.
- Paulette Jordan Campaigns in Lapwai.
- UI Law School Graduate Luis Cortes Romero Helped Argue DACA Case Before US Supreme Court.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Black Lives Matter, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Corona Virus, DACA, Elections, Health, Human Rights, Jay Inslee, Lapwai, Native Americans, nez perce tribe, Paulette Jordan, Police, Police Brutality, Seattle, Spokane County, State of Idaho, UI Law School, University of Idaho, US Supreme Court
- National Weather Service Issues Wildfire Danger Warning for Eastern Washington & Eastern Oregon through Thursday Night
- Man Charged in Lapwai Murder
- Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Commission Votes to Increase Wolf Bag Limits Near Yellowstone
- Train Derailment in Eastern Oregon