- Gov. Little Dedicates $80 Million to Studying Phosphorus in Lake Coeur d’Alene
- 2 Dead in Wreck by Driver Fleeing Lewiston Traffic Stop.
- Man Who Killed Pullman Resident as a Teen Now Going to Prison.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
- Paradise Ridge Defense Coalition Watching ITD’s Application to US Army Corps of Engineers to Destroy Wetlands for Eastern Alignment of Widened US 95 South of Moscow.
- Governor Little Calls for Independent Study of Lake Couer d’Alene’s Declining Health.
- I-SUB & The Learning Center on UI Campus Closed until Monday Due to Flooding from Broken Water System.
- Latah County Commissioners Approve Rural Waste Collection Fee Increase.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, Education, Environment, I-SUB, Idaho Commons, ITD, Lake Coeur d'Alene, Latah County, Lead, Mining, Palouse Prairie, Paradise Ridge, PRDC, Silver Valley, Solid Waste, Transportation, University of Idaho, US 95, Water
- Supersized Megaload On-Ramp in Bald Eagle Habitat
- UI Students Lose Ability to Approve Statement of Student Rights Amendments
- More Groups Tell Poverty on the Palouse Forum of Housing Efforts
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bald Eagles, Coeur d'Alene, Education, Environment, Housing, Lake Coeur d'Alene, Mammoet, Megaloads, Oil, poverty, SBOE, Students, University of Idaho
- Friday Special: Moscow Committee Discusses Reducing Bikes on Downtown Sidewalks
- Committee Moves Forward with Judicial Bond for Water Infrastructure
- Less Bald Eagles at Lake Coeur d’Alene
- DEA Flyovers of Latah County Find Marijuana
- Moscow Sustainable Environment Commission to Present Letter on Megaloads Tonight
- Dam Operations to Reduce Levels at Lake Coeur d’Alene