- Washington Governor Jay Inslee Announces Mandatory Statewide Mask Requirement Beginning Friday.
- Idaho has Surge in Corona Virus Cases.
- Federal Judge Gives Reclaim Idaho Another Chance to Get Education Funding Boost on State Ballot after Covid-19 Shuts Down Signature Gathering.
- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin Uses Weekend Shootings to Justify Dismantling Capitol Hill Organized Protest Zone.
- Moscow Planning & Zoning Commission to Take Up 5G Cell Tower Ordinance Wednesday Night.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: 5G, Ada County, Brad Little, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Education, Elections, Health, Initiatives, Jay Inslee, Jenny Durkan, Lawerence Denny, Masks, Police, Police Brutality, Reclaim Idaho, Seattle, zoning