- Pullman Council Members Hear Complaints from Ziply Fiber Subcontractors, and Ziply Representatives’ Responses.
- Daily Covid Cases Hit Highs in Oregon.
- Fish and Game Finds 2 More Chronic Wasting Disease Cases in Idaho Deer.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Chronic Wasting Disease, City of Pullman, Corona Virus, Deer, Health, Idaho Fish and Game, Oregon, Pullman, Utilities, Whitetail Deer, Wildlife, Ziply
- Idaho Fish & Game to Establish Chronic Wasting Disease Management Zone after Hunters Shoot Two Deer with the Disease Near Lucille.
- Biden Administration Announces It is Considering New Rules to Protect Sage Grouse.
- Lawrence Wasden Announces He’ll Run for Fifth Term as Idaho Attorney General.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
- Two New Latah County Covid Deaths Brings Total to 16.
- Kootenai Health Has Record Number of Hospitalizations.
- Idaho Hospitals Strained, Oregon Intensive Care Unites at 95% Capacity.
- Nampa City Council Member Compares Vaccine & Mask Requirement to Racial Segregation.
- Infections Disease Kills Whitetail Dear Near Colfax & Kamiah.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Corona Virus, Darl Bruner, Deer, Health, Kootenai Health, Latah County, Masks, Nampa, Oregon, Race, Vaccinations, Wildlife
- Lucinda Simpson of Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment on Salmon and Dams
- Sam Mace of Save our Wild Salmon, also on Salmon and Dams
- Call for Counterprotest at anti-Planned Parenthood Protest in Pullman Saturday
- Bluetongue Disease Killing Deer in Latah County
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bluetongue Disease, Christ Church, Dams, Deer, Latah County, Lucinda Simpson, Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment, Planned Parenthood, Salmon, Sam Mace, Snake River