- Idaho House Passes Bill Allowing Local School Boards to Certify Teachers.
- Activists Plan to Put Initiative to Make Psilocybin Possession the Lowest Law Enforcement Priority in Spokane on City Ballot.
- Sen. Schoesler Introduced Property Tax Exemption Bill for Wildfire Victims.
- Idaho Committee Approves Bill to Force Economic Considerations Before Enforcing Manure Pollution Laws.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Cows, Drugs, Education, Malden, Manure, Mark Schoesler, Property Taxes, Psilocybin, Spokane, Taxes, Water Pollution, wildfires
- Shirley Ringo & Darryl Diede Debate Propositions 1, 2 & 3 at Moscow Forum
- Opponents to Luna Ed Reforms Raise More Money than Supporters as of Sept. 30th
- Videos of Idaho Dairy Farm Cow Abuse Released
- ‘A’ Street & Circle Drive Intersection to be Changed
Posted in Audio, Election 2012, Evening Report
Tags: animals, City of Moscow, Cows, Darryl Diede, Education, Farming, Shirley Ringo, Tom Luna, Traffic